Mevgal Feta in Brine – 400g
Feta (PDO) Cheese in Brine (400g) from fresh pasteurized milk, sheep and goat. Feta is a white cheese traditionally produced from fresh pasteurized sheep and goat’s milk since the times of Ancient Greece.
Ingredients: Sheep milk (> 70%) and goat milk (<30%), salt, rennet, lactic acid culture.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g|
– of which saturates
– of which sugars
- PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) product
- Contains cut pieces ready to serve which are kept in brine
- It is specially designed to keep the pieces constantly in brine
- It is easy to open and closes again with great tightness
- Feta MEVGAL in brine allows storage and preservation in the refrigerator for even longer after opening
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free